Website gazumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website gazumping!

Can anyone with a bit more know how than me tell me if my keywords from my website can be cloned or copied somehow?
    Everytime I google one of my websites I get a reference to laurajohnson....I even get it if I google my own name!
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Go to any website and right click, view source - you can see all the keywords and everything else.
    Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

There you go!...It was under my nose all the time!...When I did the view source thing my website came up....still doesn't explain why she appear in any reference to me on t'internet though?!
      Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

You need to view the source of THEIR website and see what they have put in to make it come up when people search for your site.... is it a competitor?
        Craftville: Free Craft Downloads
        No Membership just visit & Browse
        Craftville.com

Comment

yeah is it a competitor, thats quite interesting. Would be interested to know the outcome?

Comment

If you know how to do it you can talk with the Robots and Spiders which roam the Internet. By doing that you can get them to visit your website more than your competitor and maybe increase your Google ranking.

Somedays they are the only things I get to chat with! They never talk back though!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryM View Post
              If you know how to do it you can talk with the Robots and Spiders which roam the Internet. By doing that you can get them to visit your website more than your competitor and maybe increase your Google ranking.

Somedays they are the only things I get to chat with! They never talk back though!
              Like that - very intricate.
              Sorry - went off at a tangent when peeped into your web site. I'll let you get back to business in hand.
              Last edited by Critchley; 31-07-2008, 02:21 PM. Reason: added a bit
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

It seems to have corrected itself now, she's disappeared. It's quite shocking how my own name was hijacked like that though!
                Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Originally posted by glasskanvas View Post
                  It seems to have corrected itself now, she's disappeared. It's quite shocking how my own name was hijacked like that though!
                  happens all the time.. Wouldn't worry to much..

In regards to web spam people do a thing scraping in which their put your content on their sites and make money from it..

nice to see you back btw.. PS pm me if you need any direct help regarding this..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                  (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X