Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricut Reviews!!

Hi everyone,

I am very interested in buying a cricut but no craft shops near me offer a demonstration. Does naybody know if they are any good? Also, do the blades and cutting mats last?
    Thank you
    Last edited by 0103media; 19-11-2007, 12:44 PM. Reason: removed fake sig

I love my cricut but don't use it as often as i should (lack of space). The mat goes before the blades but i make mine last longer by putting adhesive spray on it. I have cut out a fair bit over the last 6 months or so and haven't replaced either.

I tend to use the cartridge it comes with more than anything as it's very versatile and has most of what i need on it.

HTH
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

oooo i love my Cricut too! i love it so much i sold all my quickutz stuff to be able to buy some more cartridges rofl!

Hiya Emma!
      Sally x

www.bootifulstampz.co.uk

Comment

I love mine too, the mats last ages and if you use a tool to get the paper off and not touch it it lasts a lot longer, when its loosing its tacky use a brayer roller to stick the paper down and u get loads more use out of it too, had my little one 18months and just got an Expression today, woohooo
        Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
        I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

My mat lost it's sticky a while back but brought it back to life with spray adhesive repostitional craft glue.
          Emma
          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

Working...
          X