X-Cut Impress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Cut Impress

Am thinking of purchsing one can people give me their opinion on what its like please.
    l like the idea of the perferating etc the borders it cuts look great and very decorative, l do have a BIG SHOT cutting machine .
    Wendy xx

www.wendysaffordableweddings.org.uk

I have a Sidekick and a Cuttlebug, and love them both. I've heard mixed reviews on the Xcut Impress. I think it's based on the Sidekick.
    Your best place for info may well be the docrafts webiste: the Xcut is made by Direct Objectives, but if the ladies on there don't like a Docrafts product, they don't hold back just because they're on the Docrafts site!
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

l to have a sidekick and find it brilliant for small die cuts.
      l am subscribed to the Docrafts site but thats all the only craft forum l am on is this one.
      l will give an honest opinion no matter what tbh but what some people like others dont.
      Thanks for the quick reply
      Wendy xx

Comment

It's hard to be subjective about these tools. I've read reviews on the Sidekick which truly slate it, but I never have an ounce of trouble with mine and it's handy for cutting small stuff. The Cuttlebug is much more robust, and a lot bigger, and the choice of dies is wider, although you can use Cuttlebug dies in a Sidekick with a little shim. But I can cut more at once in the Cuttlebug.

Could you find a shop near you which stocks the Docraft stuff, and see if they have one to try or on demo?
        Primmers
        www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

The nearest place l know of that stocks it is about 30 odd miles away and l havent managed to get down there yet.
          Hobbycraft is nearer to me but l dont think they will be stocking it as the said they had enough die cutting machines.
          Thanks for your help
          Wendy xx

Comment

Working...
          X