Cuttlebug........lurv it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuttlebug........lurv it!!

My new cuttlebug has come and i managed to have a little play with it last night. I am amazed at the cuteness of this machine and it embosses like a dream.

All i have to do now is get the kids to bed so i can have a proper play with it tonight.

Can you tell i'm excited
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Emma what are you like? Seems like only 2 minutes ago that you got a CraftRobo and now you're onto the Cuttlebug...you craft machine slut
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Oh i had this one for my b/d i love it so easy to use as well got some new dies for mine yesterday not had time to use them yet

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Is this better than the craft robo? Iwas pondering getting the robo is it any good?
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Goldy it all depends what you want out of it. The robo was far to technical for me and didn't cut through thicker card very well so i sold it. I now have the cricut instead of the robo - love my cricut to.......lol but the cuttle bug is a great addition along side any electrical cutter.

Natty - ................lol - you're right though. Suppliers also messed up my order so instead of having 4 cuttlebugs as on my original order (obviously not all for me ) they sent me 8 , least if i accidentally break one i can pop upstairs and get a new one..............lol.
          Emma
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

Hehehe!
            I have the red Sizzix machine but use all types of dies (with convertors etc) but I do have a few (or more!) cuttlebug dies including the embossing ones and I find they are totally fab!! Really clean cuts every time and soooooooo cute!!!

Only downside (and this is a tiny downside) is that the black marking of the die shape on the top of the die comes off.

But, they are fab!!!! Bought all mine (with exception to the embossing ones) from America - and they cost me less than £2 each!!!

Comment

Wow thats cheaper than what i pay at wholesale prices
              Emma
              Sassy Crafts Blog
              My Blog

Comment

I know - thats what I thought hence bought quite a few!!!

She used to sell on ebay (in USA) but now is not registered. I've got her contact details though if you want them?

Postage cost around £7 but I could get quite a bit in the package for that - Sizzix dies and Cuttlebug and brads too and I always got some really nice freebies!

Needless to say, I've not bought any dies for a few months as too busy making stuff!!

Comment

Thanks Tip Top, it might be worth me getting some sissix dies from there if they are compatible with the cuttlebug, won't bother with the cuttlebug dies though as i already have 1 of everything (went a bit mad).

Could you pm me the details, thanks.
                  Emma
                  Sassy Crafts Blog
                  My Blog

Comment

need help in working out the cuttlebug

Hi, i'm very new to all of this, i have just brought a cuttlebug and have worked out the embossing part, but can't do the cutting, im sure im doing it rite but it seems to thick to go through the machine ? i tried to get it through but have now marked the plate ?

Comment

the plates always mark everytime the are supposed to look like that you can buy spares if it goes through the rollers its not too thick i have the sizzix big shot and just got my first set of alphabet dies and love them using them on every thing i can think of i want to get the puzzle cutting die but got to wait for some pennies as had car tax and mot on car this month so no spending allowed
                      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hiya Tip Top, I'm a newbie to your forum, i saw that you get your stuff from America...I was wondering if you would kindly send me the ladies details you deal with? Does it really work you out much cheaper getting them from the US? Your help would be greatly appreciated

Maryke UK

Comment

Originally posted by Maryke View Post
                          Hiya Tip Top, I'm a newbie to your forum, i saw that you get your stuff from America...I was wondering if you would kindly send me the ladies details you deal with? Does it really work you out much cheaper getting them from the US? Your help would be greatly appreciated

Maryke UK
                          It probably would've done then, when the original post was made, as the rate of exchange was so much better a couple of years ago but the rate is awful right now for us to buy from them so doesn't work out quite such a good deal. I haven't bought anything from the USA for quite a while now because of it.
                          Have even stopped buying from Oz too because the rate is so bad.

Comment

Hi Ladies,

My hubby very kindly got me a cuttlebug for christmas and I was so excited today watching the videos of it on you tube to see how it works and low and behold when I go to use it it doesnt work. We have managed to get the embossing part to work but cant seem to get the sandwich to go through for the cutting. CAn anyone please help?

Thanks in Advance

Cheryl

Comment

The cuttlebug from the USA is good!

Comment

Working...
                              X