Xyron Diecutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xyron Diecutter

Has anyone got one of these. Whats it like? Would you recommend it?

I don't have one (I have a robo) but they were on offer on QVC before Christmas and a lot of people on another forum bought them but a lot of them sent them back. However I have heard people who have them LOVE them! Think it is all a bit mixed.

Comment

What do you think of your Robo? - does it have any irritating limitations, or would you recommend it?

(i've also heard the Cricut is very good, but looks a little pricy - perhaps you get what you pay for though - the xyron is the least expensive of the 3 I think?)

Comment

I haven't had my Robo for long but so far I love it

I have cut up to relatively thick cardstock with it which i thought it wouldn't do. I like it because it only requires a computer and not endless dies or font books. I explored lots of options and felt the Robo was the best for me mainly because I sell my stuff so i really want to make my own shapes. I do Scrapbooking too and being able to cut lettering in the perfect size for your page is just great!

Suppose I am saying yes I would recommend it and so far it has given me no limitations but that would depend on what you want to do with it.

Comment

Working...
        X