Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spellbinders - Nestibilities

Does anyone have these dies?

I have a Big Shot and wondered if they were compatible with that?

I have seen these mentioned lots of times on people's blogs etc and decided that I really wanted them but have just realised that they are dies ( I thought they were punches )

Thanks

Ok - I don't do cardmaking or any papercrafting and I just read this and I thought "punches . . . . . . .dies . . . . that sure is one helluva fight!"
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hee hee - you're on top form tonight

Comment

Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
        Hee hee - you're on top form tonight
        Must be the vodka!

And before you all groan thinking "Gawd!!!!! she sure can put that stuff away!" I reckon the bottle will be empty tonight and I won't be having anymore until NY's Eve.

I KNOW ITS ONLY 2 DAYS!!!!
        Auntynet

Comment

Yeah right you won't be having any on your Birthday tomorrow? I don't belive that.
          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

ooooh didn't know it was your birthday tomorrow...soooooo that means we have to celebrate tonight (I may have a head-start on some of you, there lol ) and then we have to start ALL over again tomorrow.

Oooh goody, I LURVE this forum

Comment

No alcohol tomorrow - believe it or not! Have to get up for work on Wed so Dave is taking me out for a nice drive then we're going for a pub lunch. I don't drink during the day . . . mainly cos once I start, I never stop until the bottle is empty and its not good drinking that much in public on a tuesday - especially when your OH is driving!

Now you know why I'm at it again tonight - AND I'm celebrating my baby's 18th birthday (even though he went out at 5.30 this afternoon with his friends! God knows what state he will come home in . . or even if he will get home.
              Auntynet

Comment

Hope he comes back safely Auntynet

Sorry to be a killjoy, but back to the Nestabilities

Have checked them out and they are compatible with the Big Shot, so next question - does anyone on here have a website that sells them?

Cheapest I can find (in the UK) is with The Craft Barn @ £17.99 with free P&P but they have to be ordered by the end of the year to get the free P&P so I would need to know in the next day or so.

Thanks

Comment

I've not seen it any cheaper than this. Usually £19.99 lowest price.

I'm also after them to go with my Big Shot. I think I need the tan embossing mat to be able to emboss but everywhere's out of stock. I know that I can cut without it but what about embossing? What are you planning to do?

Anyone else able to confirm this?

Sara
                  Sara

For papercrafting and stamping ideas and tips please visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by SaraStamper View Post
                    I've not seen it any cheaper than this. Usually £19.99 lowest price.

I'm also after them to go with my Big Shot. I think I need the tan embossing mat to be able to emboss but everywhere's out of stock. I know that I can cut without it but what about embossing? What are you planning to do?

Anyone else able to confirm this?

Sara
                    I researched this quite a bit last night Sara and realised that I would need an embossing mat but I previously had bought the Sizzix Textured Plates starter kit which comes with an embossing mat and wondered if I could use this, instead, and maybe a bit of thin card to stop the metal embossing die cutting into embossing mat, if that would work.

Alternatively if you don't have this do you think if you got an inexpensive mousemat and cut it, it would do the trick?

btw have also seen the nesties @ £60 for 4 sets on onceuponastamp.co.uk and am tempted to go for that but I didn't really want to spend that much.
                    Pity we don't live closer to each other or we could buy 2 each and split the cost

Comment

Just done a quick search on Ebay and they start at £16.10 including P&P...

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/__nesta...&_fcid=3&gbr=1

Hope this helps.

LJ xxx

Comment

Thanks for that L J

Forgot to post when I was on earlier that I bought some when I was out shopping today, they were on sale @ £18.99 a set which is a pretty good deal and I couldn't bear to wait for them to come in the post.

Just had to drag a few things out of hiding a made a really simple little card - have managed to cover the entire dining table with the mess

Got to put it all away again though cos we've got neighbours coming over tomorrow night after the bells

I appreciate you looking, though

Comment

Glad to hear that you managed to get them... I'm like you, I'm so impatient when it comes to crafty stuff that I'll do all I can to avoid having to wait for postage!! lol.

Comment

What are we like lol

Had to buy something while I waited for that Sizzix order to come

Comment

I've been looking at the nestabilities, am I right in thinking that you can cut a whole set of different sized squares (or whatever shape you've got) say to use as mounts on cards? And does anyone know if they'll work on a Cuttlebug?

Thanks & enjoy (might have a look at Ebay though Laura )
                              "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
                              Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
                              Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Working...
                              X