X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Robo

OMG! could not live without it!
    Any font, any size,

I sell them and will give you a free gift!
    Angela

We have been looking at these with a view to offering using it as a service at the shop. People can then have their own designed reliably cut and sent out - plus the design could then be added for others to use in the shop.

I havent yet found a decent site that explains to me exactly how it works, what its potential is, resources for designs, what software it can interact with ( I have seen illustrator cs but I have photoshop CS ).

Have you any useful web sites I could look at ?

Thanks,
    Steven
    Terry Pratchett quotes:
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”
    “It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.”
    “In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”
    Craftables online craft shop
    Craftables online craft forum

Comment

Steve, have you looked at Graphtec's site, or UK Scrappers?
      They really are fab, I love mine
      Angela

Comment

Hmmm, I thought I had - But doing a direct search for graphtec produced some different sites to look at. Thanks
        Terry Pratchett quotes:
        “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”
        “It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.”
        “In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”
        Craftables online craft shop
        Craftables online craft forum

Comment

love our craft robo

hiya
          we love our craft robo.
          You can cut wot u want and uk scrappers is brill. We have found a good french site as well.
          Can ask my sis where she got ours from if youre interested, ordered it one day was delivered the next got a brill cd with it a lady showing how to
          work everything and wot each icon etc was for.

kaz n hel

Comment

The more I hear about craft robo..the more I want one!! I can't spend anymore money.
            Anice xx
            Funkyhand x
            my website
            http://www.funkyhand.com
            my blog (updated 09/06/10)
            http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
            Follow me on Twitter
            http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Whenever your ready Anice i've got one left in stock at a bargain price of £215.................lol.

Only joking.

I'm beginning to think that i never gave mine much of a chance before selling it on so i've decided if i've still got this one here after christmas then i'm going to keep it and see if we can become friends this time
              Emma
              Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
              Sassy Crafts Blog
              My Blog

Comment

Emma - have you still got it....???

If it cuts through felt, I want it. (Seriously)
                Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Yes i have still got it
                  Emma
                  Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                  Sassy Crafts Blog
                  My Blog

Comment

Oooh, just about to PM you
                    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Craft Robo - yes, I can happily live without it. I've had one for about a year, and don't have the time to dither with it other than cutting titles, also I've just changed to Vista and the Robo doesn't seem too happy about it!

I have reverted to my trusty manual die cutters - ahhh bliss!

Comment

It's the best machine I ever brought I also sell them too now along with all my own designed files.........
                        Please take a look
                        Tina xx
                        http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/Shop/
                        Craft Robo Design templates Designed By Me

Forever-Memories-For-You Blog

CRAFT ROBO TEMPLATES CARD

Comment

Originally posted by samsq View Post
                          Craft Robo - yes, I can happily live without it. I've had one for about a year, and don't have the time to dither with it other than cutting titles, also I've just changed to Vista and the Robo doesn't seem too happy about it!

I have reverted to my trusty manual die cutters - ahhh bliss!

works on my vista

Comment

I nearly bought one, but it does not cut felt apparently, so got a big shot instead! Love the big shot!
                            Rach

Facebook
                            Website
                            Blog
                            Folksy

Comment

I have been looking at these over the last week or so. I would like one, but, I'm finding it difficult to work out the costs involved. I spoke to a lady at a craft fair yesterday who said the price of the cartridges is around £70 - £80, but on coming home and doing search, I can't find out what the cartridges are for.
                              I would like to be able to cut out the templates that you see for around £3-£8 each, do you need any extra software to be able to do this. (I don't have photoshop or anything). I have seen the design master disc, but it comes as an extra - do I need this?
                              I have been looking at all the sites I can, but its all as clear as mud.

Comment

Working...
                              X