Bargain Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain Find

Just had to let you all know about these lap trays with an adjustable LED light that I bought for OH and myself today. Available from Morrisons for only £10.

And here's a pic of it on my hubbies lap complete with his beading mat and bead pots.

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

oooh that looks rather good, does it plug into the mains or is it battery operated?
    www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Looks like I will be taking a trip to Morrisons shortly!!! Thanks for the tip.

Cheers

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Requires 3 x AA batteries so you can use it anywhere you like. I'm thinking of going back for another one that I can leave at the market.
        Auntynet

Comment

oh, I'm soo liking this!!

Thanks for the heads up......I think that it may sort out a few chrimbol prezzies out

x
          To see our handmade bath and beauty productcs, all made with fair trade organic oils and butters, please click the link to our Etsy shop below:
          http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5184519

Love & Bubbles
          Jode
          x

Comment

One for me and one for my mum for christmas I think !
            http://twohootscraft.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=home

The owls made me do it.

Comment

Another Morrisons Bargain.

Went back to Morrisons and found another bargain!!

A computer desk and chair for £15.

Its a bog standard computer desk - metal frame, just the one sliding shelve but ok for DH to pile his crafting stuff up on and his light-up lap tray sits on the bottom bit so its out of the way.

The chair is great though - its one of those folding ones and its quite comfy cos its not too high and its got a backrest. Well worth the money.
              Auntynet

Comment

The lap tray Auntynet, would it be any good for reading in bed?
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

The things I have to do !!!!

Just switched off the lamp, the TV, the kitchen light and got Urbtaf to stand in front of the PC to block out the light.

Yep - I had no problem reading the pizza menu so I reckon its good for reading in bed and its even got a cup holder to house your mug of cocoa.
                  Auntynet

Comment

COCOA?
                    er - does it come in a long stemmed glass?

Thanks, it has solved a gift problem for me. (Providing I can still get one).
                    Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                      COCOA?
                      er - does it come in a long stemmed glass?
                      http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes...chocolate.html
                      Auntynet

Comment

Yep, that definately got a giggle.

Actually, it sounds quite nice so maybe.........
                        Carol

Comment

As its a craft forum maybe I should share my recipe for homemade "baileys" ?

Maybe we should start a new thread to share our home-made "luxury" recipes.

Yep - I just talked myself into it.
                          Auntynet

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                            As its a craft forum maybe I should share my recipe for homemade "baileys" ?

Maybe we should start a new thread to share our home-made "luxury" recipes.

Yep - I just talked myself into it.
                            My favourite tipple - I usually get a couple of bottles for Xmas, mainly because I am a yob gob and make sure everyone knows I like it. I also prefer to drink it out of a tumbler - no sweet little glass for me.
                            Carol

Comment

Funny you should say that - we drink V & C out of half pint tumblers. Glad to see we're not the only ones.
                              Auntynet

Comment

Working...
                              X