You can craft magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can craft magazine

I bought this mag yesterday, bcoz I felt the need too! It is great for card makers, or maybe for card makers who are just starting off. Well at least this issue was geared towards the card maker. It had loads of stuff free.....

ribbon
    buckles
    cards in two different sizes
    mini pegs
    felt shapes
    cut out greetings, alphabet and shapes
    springtime paper
    envelope template
    other templates inside the mag

Inside the mag there were loads of ideas and details of how to make cards using the stuff provided. It cost £7.99, so not too bad. I've no intention of getting into card making, but since i have the stuff looks like my family members will be getting some home made cards for their birthdays! whick will be cheaper than the usual couple of quid I spend in clintons!!!

I'm going to keep the mini pegs tho for something else, I need to come up with something to use those for in my paintings..or something!

So i think for what I got it was quite good value for money...the ideas inside have given me an idea for a project..so watch this space...lol!

s.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Gosh, it sounds rather expensive £7.99!?!
    I think I'd prefer to spend ot on craft supplies so I can make more stuff to sell... I suppose you got quite a lot free.... then again its not really free, as they would be included in the price and thats why its so expensive...
    Oh well, I might get it, but probably not reguarly!
    Caz
    x

Comment

This is thefirst craft magazine i've bought. I thought it would be good to spur on some creativity..which it did...lol!

i'm a bit blase when it comes to prices! lol..
      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Yes I agree! I'm a bit blase on prices and if I see it and it looks worth a read I will buy it!!!! I didn't see it last week in Smiths though so I'll look next week. Thanks!! Sue xx
        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Yo Can Craft Magazine

£7.99 is expensive for a magazine, but this isn’t just a magazine, it’s a great quality craft kit. It contains loads of projects with a modern slant. You don’t have to go out and buy additional supplies; everything you need is in the kit (apart from the basic glue and scissors). I’ve just subscribed to You Can Craft as you get a free Fiskars punch set in a case worth £29, and each issue works out at around £5.55, when you consider what you get, this is a great offer.

The thing I love about this mag is it’s not full of adverts, which most other magazines are. It’s printed on far better quality paper, so it will keep well on the shelf; it contains ALL of the templates used to create each project. The paper you get with it isn’t printed on magazine paper as with some of the other publications; it’s double sided light card stock the same quality as you’d buy from the craft shop. I just love reading through, and making a card straight away, have everything in the kit, card, templates, embellishments, letters, ribbons etc. I’d recommend it, especially on subscription, but only if you love making cards, as this tends to be the main focus.

It’s the best magazine I’ve read.

Comment

.........................and that, Angela, is your one allowed promotional post! I even googled to see if you worked for the magazine..............you should be on commission though.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet View Post
              I bought this mag yesterday, bcoz I felt the need too! It is great for card makers, or maybe for card makers who are just starting off. Well at least this issue was geared towards the card maker. It had loads of stuff free.....

ribbon
              buckles
              cards in two different sizes
              mini pegs
              felt shapes
              cut out greetings, alphabet and shapes
              springtime paper
              envelope template
              other templates inside the mag

Inside the mag there were loads of ideas and details of how to make cards using the stuff provided. It cost £7.99, so not too bad. I've no intention of getting into card making, but since i have the stuff looks like my family members will be getting some home made cards for their birthdays! whick will be cheaper than the usual couple of quid I spend in clintons!!!

I'm going to keep the mini pegs tho for something else, I need to come up with something to use those for in my paintings..or something!

So i think for what I got it was quite good value for money...the ideas inside have given me an idea for a project..so watch this space...lol!

s.x
              hi ya could i just ask what magazine was it, i used to be subscribed to some mags and just wondering if it was one of them thanks
              amy
              Amy

http://craftcrazy-craftcrazy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by craftcrazy View Post
                hi ya could i just ask what magazine was it, i used to be subscribed to some mags and just wondering if it was one of them thanks
                amy

it was you can craft magazine

s.x
                Sophie.x

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

ok thank you
                  Amy

http://craftcrazy-craftcrazy.blogspot.com/

Comment

You can Craft Mag

I can't believe you actually Googled me.

Apologies if my review seemed biased, but I was honestly so impressed and excited about finding a magazine that exceeded my expectations and suited my needs. This was a honest review that I thought other crafters would appreciate reading before they decided to pay the whopping £7.99.

P.S. I don't work for this magazine….or any other…..although I have to say it would be fantastic to play craft all day AND get paid for it! Great site, my first blogg!

Comment

Working...
                    X