Simply Knitting magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Knitting magazine?

I am undecided as to whether to get this or not, I'm always a bit dubious of knitting mags because they never seem to include nice patterns. Has anyone got it who can tell me what it's like?

Simply Knitting

Hi there,

I subscribe to this magazine & love it! it is really reasonably priced , only
    £8.00 for 3 issues (this is the subscription i took out.) . the nice thing about the 3 issues is that you can basically try out the magazine & then if you really like it, you can take out the longer subscription which i think was about £40.00 for 13 issues (this was about a month ago). Do a google search on simply knitting & it will give you the best idea of the current specials.

Hope this helps.
    Enjoy
    Craftee

Comment

Just to let you know, there is a new magazine out called Lets Knit, i am not too sure what this magazine is like as i havent received my subscription yet. check it out on magazine stand. they have 3 issues for 1 pound!

Comment

I always like to flick through magazines before I buy coz I've bought so many useless ones in the past- ones that look great on the cover but have no real substance (mainly adverts) and, to tell the truth, I haven't found any that are useful, or, that I keep referring back to. I prefer to spend money on books, they only cost the price of a few magazines and you can choose ones with the items in it that you really need, or, are interested in. I have a really good collection of books covering loads of topics & I've referred to them & used them on loads of occasions.
        Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by Artyz View Post
          Just to let you know, there is a new magazine out called Lets Knit, i am not too sure what this magazine is like as i havent received my subscription yet. check it out on magazine stand. they have 3 issues for 1 pound!
          yeah but then they atomaticaly sign you up for another £22 6 issues. Be wary off cheap deals. read the small print.
          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I know what you are saying and i made sure that this wasnt one of those catches. you can choose the 3 for 1 pound offer and then you only pay 1 pound. i also phoned the company who stated that all i needed to do was cancel as soon as you get your third issue.... they also stated that they would send a letter with the 1st issue giving you the guide lines....

Comment

They'r working on the premis that you might forget. put the date in your diary.
              "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
              my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

thanks! will do. i am very excited though. Magazine Stand had it on offer and so i subscribed.... will definitly diarise it...

Comment

I buy this mag EVERY month without fail I'm currently attempting to make myself a jumper from one of their patterns ^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X