Card Magazine- Lets Make Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Magazine- Lets Make Cards

I think this is a new magazine out, which I got at the weekend at te supermarket and was really surprised it's really good. Plus it comes with a kit of embellishments and blanks and things so you haveall thr stuff you need to make your own cards.

It comes in a goody bag too so it really feels like your getting somethin for your money. I would definitely recommend it, it shows you how to make different card projects either with the kit or just with general craft items, has product pages and is a really good read as well.

Has anyone else read it? I'm not sure when the next one comes out but I think I'm definitely going to get it.

That sounds great.. I might have a look for it when I am out and about today. I currently subscribe to Card Making and paper craft and Making Cards, but I also advertise in them too so it's a way of keeping my eye on my adverts!!
    Thanks for the recommendation
    Anice xx
    Funkyhand x
    my website
    http://www.funkyhand.com
    my blog (updated 09/06/10)
    http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

re

No worries! I just made a batch of Christmas cards from the kit and they look really good- even if I do say so myself hehehe!

Comment

fantastic magazine. after much grovelling to my local WHSmiths they finally got it in. its £7.99 which is a lot of money but when u compare it to the other mags out there its fantastic value for money with all the card and embelishments you get with it. quite basic at times but still i dont mind filling up my drawers with new stuff!

I always buy mags for the freebies anyway, not ness whats inside. saves travelling donkeys miles to the best craft shop near me
        Lisa. xx

Comment

Originally posted by Funkyhand View Post
          That sounds great.. I might have a look for it when I am out and about today. I currently subscribe to Card Making and paper craft and Making Cards, but I also advertise in them too so it's a way of keeping my eye on my adverts!!
          Thanks for the recommendation
          Anice xx

I think I bought one of those titles a few weeks ago - had a freebie on the front for Fathers Day which looked pretty good. Quite inspired by the magazine, but for the life of me can't remember where I put it ...

BUT! I do remember that Funky Hand CD's were shown on a full page along with some other stuff as a recommendation - and I was very impressed!! I'm still trying to decide which CD to get (I've been deciding for about a month now and have got no further!!) I keep looking at your website on a daily basis, so am adding to your traffic!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X