This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Stamper

The August issue arrived this morning and continues to offer wonderful projects for stampers. The guest designer projects offer ideas to suit all levels and tastes. The free acrylic stamp is cute.
    What do you think?

It's obvious that not many stampers frequent this forum as despite 200+ views no-one wants to comment on this wonderful, much improved and inspiring stamping magazine.

Comment

sorry but like you said not a stamper ....the closest I get is stamping my foot. lol
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Never mind Lilacmoon, I love your beaded jewellery!!

Comment

Hi Clare

I'm a stamper but I don't usually buy this magazine as I really just make cards and I used to find they did a lot of altered art objects which I'm not really into. Maybe I should give it another chance...
          Littleted62

http://littletedcards.blogspot.com/

Comment

I can't comment as I've never seen the mag
            www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Originally posted by crafty_clare View Post
              Never mind Lilacmoon, I love your beaded jewellery!!
              awe.....shucks.....thank you
              Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Yes try it Littleted. It's had a make over recently. The free stamp is now polymer and so far have been quite useful designs. There are some grungy, altered elements in the mag but most of it is card making and technique based.
                Clare

Comment

In your enthusiasm you're getting very close to creating a 'spam' thread here Clare - enough of the plugging now. Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X