Paper cutting/ Paper sculpture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper cutting/ Paper sculpture

Hi all. For my last Birthday, (50th Sshhhh!) I was given a book by my son and his girlfriend. It is called called "Creative paper cutting" and is by Cheong-ah Hwang. It is the book that I used to make the humming bird on Mrs.3d's Valentine card this year. Very good projects, all acessable to all levels of skill, I absolutely love it. Have a look at the authors site papernoodle.com. for finished paper sculptures. The book is available on Amazon but also in Hobbycraft, about £14.00, worth every penny! Loads of photos at stages and very clear, easy to follow instructions.

Dave.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Those humming birds were wonderful.
    Carol
    Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
    Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks very much Carol

Comment

I may have to have a look at that book, Im terrible at paper sculptures, and your hummingbirds were stunning :-)
        "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
        www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by graciepig349 View Post
          I may have to have a look at that book, Im terrible at paper sculptures, and your hummingbirds were stunning :-)
          Thank you for that, it was my first ever paper sculpture of that type and wasn't intended for the card, just as a time filler, then the Val's Day card seed was sewn. The book is on the shelf in our Hobbycraft so would assume they all have it. Pop in, have a look through, see what you think. Amazon might have a "Look inside" on their website.

Dave.

Dave.

Comment

They did have a look in section on another site I found, got some great easy to follow methods by the looks of it. Really impressive that it was your first paper sculpture and a great reason to use them :-)
            "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
            www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

Accessible and clearly written, and there are many interesting points

Comment

Working...
              X