No announcement yet.

Preview glimpse of my book!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing! well done, it must be a great feeling. I don't think I'd have the patience to write my own book, it must have taken you ages.

Comment

That's terrific Si. So much more involved in the pyrography process than I ever imagined . Its very informative, and Even I could grasp the instructions LOL. I know this will sell really well. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

It looks fantastic Si... can't wait to have a copy when it's released.

All of your instructions look easy to follow and well demonstrated... it definitely looks like something I *could* follow in theory, though in practise may be another story, looking at your book I'd love to give it a try.

Well done... hope you're very very proud of yourself

Comment

OMG you must be peeing in your pants with excitment. The book looks stunning! Im sure I have already said it but congratulations on becoming a published author.
          Something Shiny Something Sparkly
          Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
          My blog
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by samigail View Post
            It looks amazing.
            I bought a pyro book when I started out but looks like your one surpasses it by miles.
            So when can we buy it??
            According to the Fox Chapel website, it looks like the book will be ready for shipping from 28th April. I'll be in touch with the publishers soon to order a box to sell through my site and fairs... can't wait!

Thanks again for all the compliments since my last post.

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X