Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery making books with beads

Hi
    Looking for some beinners step by step guide books.There are so many to choose from any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
    June

Designing Jewelry with Semiprecious Beads by Kim Gover, is a lovely inspirational book by a friend of mine. The projects take you through the steps and guide you by giving colour combination options.

(I have it for sale on my website with a free postage special offer at the moment.)

There are as you say, many books available and not all of them are aimed at the beginner.
    Some of the monthly journals, such as Making Jewellery, have a selection of varied projects that can be undertaken by someone who is just starting to make their own jewellery and this particular magazine is great for fashion and colour trends too.
    http://www.westofscotlandcraftfairs.com

Comment

Hi June,
      I'm not familiar enough with the books to recommend a particular one, but there will be plenty available. Libraries often have a few, if you wanted to have a look before buying.

There's also 4 beading magazines now, Bead, Beads & Beyond, Make Jewellery and Making Jewellery. They have a section on basic techniques, and some of them are available in supermarkets.
      Celia
      I can't be creative and tidy too
      www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
      The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
      Jencel on Facebook

Comment

books

Hi Ladies
        Thanks for quick reply.I'm away to investigate as we speak.

Regards
        June

Comment

Working...
        X