Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in buying a copy of my pyrography book "Woodburning With Style"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in buying a copy of my pyrography book "Woodburning With Style"?

In response to an overwhelming number of comments made by members here on the Forum, I will be ordering copies of my book to sell via my website. If any Forum members are interested in ordering a copy, then please just post a comment here or send me a PM with your email address so that I can get a list together prior to the publication date. This will help to give me an idea of how many copies I will need to order.

And yes, I can deface (and probably devalue) your copy with a signature and dedication if requested!

The book will be released at some point between April and June 2010, and I will email people who are interested nearer the time to confirm how to pay and get addresses to despatch them to.

All the best (and a big thanks to Gabs for his help with this!)

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Well done to you!!!Sorry I cant order a copy as I have to watch my pennies but Im soooo interested to have a look through it.Can someone scan/send each page to me.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
      Well done to you!!!Sorry I cant order a copy as I have to watch my pennies but Im soooo interested to have a look through it.
      That's a shame... it's got your name, your jewellery and your website listed inside!
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

I'll be interested a bit later but need to get a few more pieces sold first. I am pleased it's working out for you. Hopefully it'll become a classic in it's genre

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Will you be doing a book tour?!

We have some famous celeb signings at the local bookshop near my work. And they make really good ice cream and chocolates.....

I'll pm you my details cos OF COURSE I want a book!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
            Well done to you!!!Sorry I cant order a copy as I have to watch my pennies but Im soooo interested to have a look through it.Can someone scan/send each page to me.
            Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
            That's a shame... it's got your name, your jewellery and your website listed inside!
            Seahorse in that case you've got to have this book - can't you ask for it for an early birthday pressie from your folks?????
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Forgot to add.......yes please can you put me on your list - signed obviously
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far!

Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Count me in too please!
                  Terry xxx
                  You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
                  Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Count me in too please... signed please of course

Comment

How much does it cost?
                      AnnieAnna

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieAnna View Post
                        How much does it cost?
                        AnnieAnna
                        I won't be able to confirm the exact price with postage until I've purchased them. Needless to say, it will be as near to the other retail outlets as I can possibly manage and definitely won't be significantly higher! The book retails at about $24.95 and is listed on Amazon.co.uk at around the £14-£15 mark. I'll try and keep it at around that price.

Hope that helps!

Si.
                        Wood Tattoos
                        Facebook
                        Flickr
                        Twitter

Comment

Ah...so for me not an impulse buy, and the subject rules it out as a buisiness buy (there is a limit to how many crafts I can turn my hand to) so more an I'd like it for a present sort of thing.....
                          AnnieAnna

Comment

I am interested in your book Si. One for me and, maybe, one for No.1 son who demonstrates woodturning the old fashioned way. I will let you know for definate later.
                            Carol
                            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                              I am interested in your book Si. One for me and, maybe, one for No.1 son who demonstrates woodturning the old fashioned way. I will let you know for definate later.
                              I'll put you down for one and you can always confirm the other nearer the time. Thanks!

Si.
                              Wood Tattoos
                              Facebook
                              Flickr
                              Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X