No announcement yet.

Grand unveiling TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Si, Brlliant looking book. I sincerely hope you do very very well.
    I Melt Glass For a Living
    Website

Comment

Congratulations!! I'd definately pick it up from the shelf!!

Jo
      www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

well done Si, hope you sell loads
        My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the comments and rep... yesterday was definitely a very exciting day. I've also been added to the publishers website as a listing in their section on authors, and my book is due to be publicised in the Spring 2010 catalogue so it's all moving forward now.

Si.
          Wood Tattoos
          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

Looks great. It must be good to see the finished book after all the hard work. Good luck with your sales. With any luck, the money will come rolling in after the work has been forgotten.
            Celia
            I can't be creative and tidy too
            www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
            The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
            Jencel on Facebook

Comment

My only wish at the moment is that the initial production run of 5,000 books sells out and a second run is required... anything after that will be a fantastic bonus!

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Looks fabulous - definitely a "pick up and look at the book" design.

Fingers crossed that the first edition sells out in no time at all.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                  I'm very excited about this... let me know what you think! The first signs of 18 months' work becoming a reality...

Si.
                  Well done, Si. What a great finish to 2009.
                  One craft project, like one cookie, is never enough!

http://christmaspiecrafts.blogspot.com/
                  Twitter: @jillspain
                  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristmasPieCrafts

Comment

Awesome! It's got a beautiful cover. AND, it comes up on Amazon!!! It's for pre-order. I'm certain it will be a huge success!

Well that is so impressive - you're a published author! Zounds!!! And many congratulations!

Comment

I've just had a great Christmas present... my publishers have sent me a PDF file of the whole book in its finished design layout for me to read and make any small adjustment. 208 pages to read and study in depth before early January so that it can be sent to the printers... I'm very pleased with the overall look and can't wait for it to be released upon the unsuspecting public.

Si.
                      Wood Tattoos
                      Facebook
                      Flickr
                      Twitter

Comment

Thats great. If everything is OK how long before it is on the shelves.
                        Carol
                        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                        X