Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ms_mandy
    replied
    Aawww thank you ladies, you are soooooo kind xxx I would love to do my own book, by it's such a massive thing to take on, I know Lisa, author of Art Circus spent over a year producing this. But it is one of my dreams to have a book published, and if I ever do it I'll be sure to come knocking on your doors for guest artist work.... so watch this space

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    Im envious too.Im Wicked Witch of the west green!!Definately do your own book.

Leave a comment:

• purplemac
    replied
    I've got a copy!!

I bought to to help show my daughter what she could 'play' with and what grown ups did (she's 7) Now we're keeping an eye out for lions etc, so we can have a go at the jazzy circus animals and making sure she doesn't 'improve' her brothers dinosaurs!!

I reckon you should think about doing your own book!

Debbie

Leave a comment:

• Auntie Peg
    replied
    absolutely gorgeous//

Really lovely. Well done I am green with envy!!...emerald green.. Auntie Peg

Leave a comment:

• ms_mandy
    started a topic Art Circus! New Craft Project Book

Art Circus! New Craft Project Book

A while ago I mentioned a book that my work had been published in and it is now available to buy through Amazon. The book is entitled Art Circus! by Lisa Kettell and it holds some wonderful Art Projects for you to follow step by step. If you are a fan of vintage altered art then this is the book for you. One of the pieces that I have displayed in the book is "Take Flight", pictured below:

Working...
X