Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of Selling Your Craft verdict

Oky,

I had 5 people read the book so far... All 5 are in the craft one way or another... 4 of the its the sole business and 2 of them have been in it all their lives (almost 50yrs)...

So...

First impressions... small light weight book... good layout.. great contents page...

The comments....
    Everyone basically agreeed and said the same thing about the book:

-The book was concise.
    -Craft focused but applicable to anyone who's starting a small business.
    -Beginners would take most benefit from this books as it seems to cover many areas including starting out. I would not put anyone off who is an old hand at selling your crafts as the advice within book is very practical.
    -I could see people already within the industary using it as a short of check list...

Everyone had a posative view of the book and thought @ the price it was well worth it...

Thanks...
    sigpic

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Thank you for the review

Thank you for reviewing the book and for your feedback. The impressions given are exactly what we were hoping to achieve.

Other feedback has been positive too. With this in mind, we hope to add and expand edition 2 and make it even more appealing!

Thank you!

LOUISE AARTSEN Craft-Link UK
    Craft-Link UK
    The Art of Selling Your Craft - The essential read for craft workers!
    Help, guidance and advice on how to make the most selling craft for profit - and getting it right!

Craft-Link UK - www.craftlink.co.uk
    Encouraging Creativity

Comment

The Art of Selling Your Craft - Customer feedback

Dear Forum,
      As promised, here is some feedback regarding The Art of Selling Your Craft and Craft-Link UK.......

"The book helped me reinforce my own ideas. I think it is an excellent book for all craft workers, especially beginners....Well done!"

"Great book, arrived well-packaged and very quickly - thank you"

"Excellent book - great service"

"The service on the phone was excellent. I was called back after leaving a message and made to feel like nothing was too much trouble"

" I found the book to be full of common sense and well laid out. I told me aspects of selling I hadn't even considered!"

These customers loved the book...we are confident you will too.

Purchase your copy TODAY!
      Craft-Link UK
      Help, guidance and advice on how to make the most selling craft for profit - and getting it right!

Encouraging Creativity

Comment

Thanks..

As you know I agree with these comments completely...

Cheers...
        sigpic

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

It's nice to know that you reveiw books on this forum - I'm new.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a book that explains how to sell your craft on the internet? Only, I've just set up a website and really don't know what to do with it?

If there's a book out there - I'll buy it!!

Ta
          Avon Rep Crafter!
          Find out about my new ventures! http://www.myspace.com/hackneyhandicrafts
          http://avonrepresentatives.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: Selling on the internet...

Thank you for your message. I have had a quick look around for books that advise on internet selling....no luck so far. I am not sure if you will find a book specifically written for this area.

I can suggest that some of the high street Craft Magazines have a business clinic section. If you contact them , they may have knowledge of past articles they can direct you towards. Thay also have very comprehensive classified sections too, which may be of help.

I will carry on looking for you and post a reply as soon as I have success. In the mean time I wish you every success with your new venture and do get back to me if I can assist you further. :P
            Craft-Link UK

Encouraging Creativity

Comment

Thank you. Will have a look in those Craft Mags.

Ta
              Avon Rep Crafter!
              Find out about my new ventures! http://www.myspace.com/hackneyhandicrafts
              http://avonrepresentatives.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X