Craft Fair - Uxbridge Middx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair - Uxbridge Middx

I have been looking for craft fairs in London to show my items and suddenly thought why dont I have a try at organising an event myself in Uxbridge. There is a lovely church called St Margarets right in the centre of two massive shopping centres so passing trade would be good. I have approached the church for costs as I know they hire out their small hall/rooms. I really would like to know from organisers what is involved in putting together an event for crafters and if any one out there would be interested in having a table at the church or similar venue in Uxbridge. Please drop me a line if you would like to have a table so I can start to keep a list of names to contact and any organisers tips please. Many thanks everyone. Much appreciated. (I would be organising for Saturdays as there is a craft market in Uxbridge Mon/Tues/Wed but because I work I cant get to the weekly one so want to do one for Saturdays)
    Last edited by hellene1; 02-04-2008, 07:06 PM. Reason: extra info

Uxbridge Craft Fair

Hi there,

I would be really interested as I live in Slough and there are not many craft fairs in our area. I am very new to this and so this may end up being my first craft fair. Please let me know if you decide to go ahead. I know of the one in the Pavilions and have contacted them to find out details but I think this is a bit too professional for me at the minute. I do not even have insurance yet so would this be a problem.

I spe******e in cross stitch items.

Comment

Hi there!!
      I've just joined this forum but would be very interested in doing that!! I live in Aylesbury, Bucks but know where you mean in uxbridge as my other half works right there, and has taken me there!!
      I'm a cardmaker and have recently started selling my cards in a friends shop, but am interested in doing some craft fairs to see how they go, so please let me know if you go ahead with it!
      Kind regards, Crafty Karen

Comment

Working...
      X