Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafters wanted - Fair 11th May Nr. Chichester

Hi,
    I must admit having read some of the previous posts re. craft fair organisers, I'm surprised anyone wants to exhibit at craft fairs at all, some of the organisers sound really bad! All i can say is that you haven't experienced one of my fairs! No Joke - I know exactly what it's like planning what to take, having to get up early, being away from family etc. for the day just to sit on your own.
    If there is still anyone within the west Sussex area or who fancies travelling to west sussex for a fair please let me know! I look after my exhibitors!
    The fair is aimed at ladies who love to shop (Think handbags, clothes, shoes andy accessories, anything pretty, girlie, glitzy, shiny)
    There is a huge market down here for a really decent, well organised event - let me know if your SERIOUS about it. There will be approx 30 m- 40 stalls.
    £55 for a 6' pitch, £95 for a 9'pitch, and £105 for a 12' pitch.
    I will make apologies to those who may find that costly but I can assure you this is a lovely venue so the costs of stalls has to reflect that just to cover venue hire.
    Rebecca

www.cauliflowercupcake.blogspot.com
Working...
X