Craft Fair - Lancaster, Lancashire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair - Lancaster, Lancashire

I am currently in the process of organising a Craft Fair in the Lancaster, Lancashire area and would like to here from interested crafters!

The first event will be held in late June with a Christmas Craft Fair planned for November. Both events will be on a Saturday or Sunday from 10.00am – 2.00pm and stalls will cost approximately £8.

The event will be well advertised in the local newspapers and on local community notice boards.

If you think this may be of interest, please email me and I will send you further details as soon as they are available.

Many Thanks

Emma

[email protected]

I could well be interested in any dates you have although I am booked for a few through the summer until early December.

I think we are quite well served now in the North West - yah!!

Comment

Excellent.. Where abouts in lancaster are the fairs?

Comment

I'll bob you an email for more info too Emma, I'm aiming to join another Lancaster fair sometime between May-July this year to test out the journey so, if it works out OK, I may well want to book some others at some point too

shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!
        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Have emailed you

Comment

Lancaster is not to far from me so if there are still places i would be interested

Comment

Working...
            X