Craft Fair at Ordsall Hall, Salford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair at Ordsall Hall, Salford

Hi all, Ordsall Hall are hosting our second craft fair on Sunday 12th October 2008. We are inviting applications from anyone who is interested in having a stall - the emphasis is on handmade goods. If you would like further information please contact me and I can email over an application form.

As space is limited at the Hall we are asking for applications by May 2nd which will then go to a selection panel - we will try to accomodate as many craft stalls as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ceri Horrocks (Learning Officer, Salford Museum and Art Galllery)
    PS. The stalls that did well last year had a rang of goods between £2 - £10

Hello Ceri!

My application should be with you by now as I'd really like to do Ordsall Hall again this year as it was very successful for me last October!

Good luck!

Comment

I'd be interested in receiving some info please Ceri, I used to work in Salford Quays and always wanted to visit Ordsall Hall and never managed to get around to it, would love to see inside the place let alone join the fair in October

...besides, me and Tip Top are joined at the hip now, I cant bear to be parted from her!

Will PM you with my email address now, thanks

Shaz x
      Keepsake Kollections
      & Rossendale Ramblings!
      http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Have pmd you

Comment

Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
          ...besides, me and Tip Top are joined at the hip now, I cant bear to be parted from her!

Will PM you with my email address now, thanks

Shaz x
          Hahhahahha!!!!

Comment

Craft Fair

I Have PM'd you too! Thanks. Sue xx
            http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

i would be interested also, i studied at salford uni - would love to go back and have a stall at your fair.

ill pm you - but please could you send me an application form?

thanks
              rach xxx
              Funky jewellery & Luxury handmade greetings cards www.sunbatheintheshade.com

Comment

Hello everyone! I've just been informed that I have a stall at this fair in October. Yey! Just wondering if anyone who went last year has any stories of success / woe to help us newbies prepare? I'm planning to take a lot of my small felt producets so hopefully these will go down well.

Thanks

Helen x

Visit my blog!
                http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
                www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

I got a place too! And I did it last year! Peggyprints - pm me with your questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

Will be great to see you there!

Comment

ordsall hall craft fair

Hi Ceri
                    Probably all the stalls are now occupied butI have only just started looking for places to sell my wares, which are cards. However if there is a waiting list for cancellatins etc I would apprecate it if you could let me know if any become available. If you have any info on other north west craft fairs please let me know
                    Thanks very much
                    Kind Regards Joanne

Originally posted by Ceri Horrocks View Post
                    Hi all, Ordsall Hall are hosting our second craft fair on Sunday 12th October 2008. We are inviting applications from anyone who is interested in having a stall - the emphasis is on handmade goods. If you would like further information please contact me and I can email over an application form.

As space is limited at the Hall we are asking for applications by May 2nd which will then go to a selection panel - we will try to accomodate as many craft stalls as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ceri Horrocks (Learning Officer, Salford Museum and Art Galllery)
                    PS. The stalls that did well last year had a rang of goods between £2 - £10

Comment

If you don't get a stall

Hi,
                      I also applied for this event but haven't heard anything.
                      If you are unsuccessful, do you not hear anything?
                      It seems those of you who have been have heard so I just wondered if this meant I'd not got on or if there may be another reason
                      Cheers
                      Donna
                      My little store; www.pinkfairydust.net

Comment

Hello Donna

I found out about 3 weeks ago via email that I'd got a place which was followed up with a letter confirming it and asking for payment.

Contact Ceri - if you need her postal address or email address pm me and I'll pass it on.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                        X