Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft/Summer fairs in/near Sheffield

Hi

Does anyone know of any during the summer where i might be able to have a stall, doesn't have to be a massive size fair, just something that will have reasonable amount of visitors. Perhaps some local community summer fairs?

Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire,

Me & a friend are starting a blog about craft fairs up North. The blog opens to the public on Friday. MOD EDIT - PLEASE PM for more details. There is one on there for Renishaw Hall in June.

Hope this is of some use

vanessa
    Last edited by Peter; 31-03-2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Hi Claire,

Good places to try are schools and churches - they tend to hold a lot of summer and Christmas fairs.

Maybe check and see if Rother Valley park is doing anything?

Let us know if you have any luck!
      Yvonne
      x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
      My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Just Original View Post
        Hi Claire,
        There is one on there for Renishaw Hall in June.
        Where is Renishaw Hall??? Do you have any more details by any chance?
        Yvonne
        x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
        My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Just Original View Post
          Hi Claire,

Me & a friend are starting a blog about craft fairs up North. The blog opens to the public on Friday. MOD EDIT - PLEASE PM for more details. There is one on there for Renishaw Hall in June.

Hope this is of some use

vanessa
          Good luck with your blog Vanessa, I'd be really interested to read it once you're up and started.

I'm based 30 miles north of Nottingham, 20 miles south of Sheffield in a town called Retford and I'm looking this year to visit quite a few craft fairs, big and little to give me more of an idea about building a stall, and where I could sell my wares around and about. Sounds like your intended blog would be a really useful resource.

Comment

Hi Claire,

I life at Blyth, so I know exactly where you are. I'm in Retford most days!
            Renishaw Hall is just off junction 30 M1 this side. Go on to renishaw hall website for more details.

Hope this is of use.

Vanessa x

Comment

Working...
            X