Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Berkshire/Maidenhead??

Hi all - newbie here

Does anyone know of any craft fairs coming up in the future in the Berkshire area? I am in Maidenhead but can travel a short distance. I can't find anything over the Easter weekend, although I am booked into one on 30 March in Maidenhead (let me know if anyone wants the details of that one, as I believe stalls are still available).

Thanks,
    Kaz x

maidenhead craft fayre etc

Hi I'm within travel of maidenhead and would be interested in anything high Wycombe maidenhead area. Im new too... thanks

Comment

Hi
      We're holding a charity fund raising day on July 6th 12-4pm where we having craft stalls among other events. We're near Tring and Aylesbury, so not too far away from Maidenhead.

We're charging £15 per stall and you keep the profit made on the day.

let me know if you're interested

Georgie
      077 4062 4069
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by apinkraven View Post
        Hi all - newbie here

Does anyone know of any craft fairs coming up in the future in the Berkshire area? I am in Maidenhead but can travel a short distance. I can't find anything over the Easter weekend, although I am booked into one on 30 March in Maidenhead (let me know if anyone wants the details of that one, as I believe stalls are still available).

Thanks,
        Kaz x

Hi, can you let me know more about this event please? I make handmade jewellery and i am hoping to find a craft fair around my place.
        Many thanks
        Melissa

Comment

Berkshire College of Agriculture have a big open weekend on the 24th and 25th April. There is a craft hall within the event.

Also look on Stallfinder, always useful info.

Best of luck.!
          Louise
          The Old Potting Shed
          website www.oldpottingshed.com
          blog www.oldpottingshed.com/blog

Comment

Craft pop up shop in Maidenhead.

Hi! We are looking for craftspeople who handmake quality crafts and who live within a 15 mile radius of Maidenhead who might want to take part in one of our pop up shops. These will be held in Maidenhed town centre, and will involve cake by Happy Cakes, a make & take activity for children, and at least 6 craft stalls. I'm not sure if you want to try the first date (2nd April), but more of these pop up shops are planned for the coming year, so please do get back to me if you're interested. Regards -
            Deborah Jones

Originally posted by apinkraven View Post
            Hi all - newbie here

Thanks,
            Kaz x

Comment

I have craft fairs in hungerford, west berkshire on the 1st april, 28th october and 9th of Dec. Spirals Market is the company name, we only have crafters, no franchises or imported goods.
              Hazel
              Spirals Market
              facebook:spiralsmarket
              twitter:spirals_market

http://www.spiralsmarket.co.uk

Comment

Hi Deborah

I have just started making handmade gifts and am new to the forum.
                I live in Burnham and am very interested in getting some more information on the pop up shop in Maidenhead.
                Any support or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Victoria

Comment

Hi Kaz

Please can you let me know the details for the craft fair in Maidenhead on the 30th March, I would not be able to attend that one but would like to come along to the next one.

Thanks

Victoria

Comment

Hi there, I'm a florist in Windsor and Maidenhead area. I have a lot of craft stuff of floristry and i bake cakes and whatever i raise goes to charity. I'm interested in the pop up shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Steph14 View Post
                      Hi there, I'm a florist in Windsor and Maidenhead area. I have a lot of craft stuff of floristry and i bake cakes and whatever i raise goes to charity. I'm interested in the pop up shop.

This thread is five years old I would have thought the pop up shop was long ago popped.

Mo.XX
                      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                      www.bodrighy.co.uk
                      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
                      X