Stall Holders at Max Papercraft Show last Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stall Holders at Max Papercraft Show last Sunday

Does anyone Know how I can get a list of the stall Holders at the Max Papercraft show last Sunday in Sunderland? The reason I want it is I bought a Do craft goody bag and have just been reading threads on the Do craft forum saying that some of the goody bags have less paper and ink pads in than others but if people take them back to where they purchased them they will get the papers etc that they should have and of course I have one with only 1 sheet of 12x12 paper and vellum and 1 ink pad!

I'm sorry but i have no idea. Sounds like a typical thing that would happen to me . Hope you manage to get it sorted.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Stall holders at M**

Hi Cardsmith,
      I can give you the contact for the show but I am not sure how to go about it because I am not allowed to put the telephone number on to this forum? if you can remember where the stand was in the show I may be able to figure out which stand it was. I still cannot figure out what you can put on this website regarding names, addresses or peoples eMail addresses, etc. My eMail address for you to send to is MOD EDIT - EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED TO PREVENT SPAM if you see this then get in touch and I will try and sort it out for you. Also thanks for coming to the show, hope you enjoyed it Mick.
      Last edited by woodtattoos; 03-09-2008, 05:28 PM.
      Keep your Pedal to the Metal and watch for the 'Smokeys'

Comment

stall holders?

Hi Mick just to let you know I emailed you at the weekend answering your questions. If you didn't get this email can you let me know through this forum and I will resend it. Thanks

Comment

Hi Cardsmith,
          My apologies for the delay in replying to you. I have recently moved house (three weeks to do a job I thought would be over in a jiffy) so I have had to have my broadband put back on line, and then I have had our Hull show to finalise so things were neglected a bit. Right I have finished waffling down to business. I did not recieve any eMail I can remember but please resend it, as I am sure we can sort out the name of the stand and how to contact them. Mick.
          Keep your Pedal to the Metal and watch for the 'Smokeys'

Comment

Working...
          X