Community fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community fairs

Brotherton and Byram Joint Community Fund (villages between Selby and Leeds North Yorkshire) are holding a number of events over the next few months.

5th May - Family fun day
    23rd August Game fair and craft market
    13th Sept - Village Carnival.

We are inviting crafters to take up our offer of a stall. There is a nominal cost of £5 for a stall. We would like to invite the traditional and the more unusual and also stalls with products from around the world.

On the 13th Sept we will be having a Caribben steel band and a street parade and party so would welcome African/Caribbean stalls in particular. However, all welcome.

Please contact me either through this site or on [email protected]

Oooh, well, I guess if you were nearer the Leeds end than the Selby end, the distance might just about be feasible for me to participate?

I'm in Bacup (and I know you wouldnt mind an unusual Lancashire Lass crossing the Yorkshire border, I'm almost over it where I am anyway!)

Can I just ask if theyre all outdoor stalls or are some indoors? I've not tried an outdoor stall yet but, having said that, most of my items are framed pictures and memory boxes made to order so not quite so delicately-wind-prone as someone with lots of greetings card stock to worry about

Until then, I'll have a more detailed look on the old google map as well

Cheers
    Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
    X