Craft Stalls required for Spring Fair NR Coventry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Stalls required for Spring Fair NR Coventry

I am helping to organise Wolvey preschool's 40th Anniversary Celebration Spring Fair to be held on 26th April 2008 from 12 noon til 3pm in the grounds of Wolvey C of E school and we would very much like craft stalls to be present.

Wolvey pre-school is a charity run organisation which relies heavily on fund-raising in order to purchase any new equipment. As such, we are unable to pay any booking fees for people to attend. All we ask is a donation of 10% of your takings on the day.

We would like to invite you to join us on what we hope will be a great family day. We already have several local organisations who have confirmed their attendance on the day including Nuneaton flydogs, Nuneaton and Bedworth Sea Cadets, and various children's entertainment to name a few.

We anticipate a well publicised event as we are advertising in the local papers and on local radio, and hope to have good press coverage before and on the day as it is our 40th anniversary.

Could you please let me know of your interest as soon as possible so that I can get back to you with more details.
    jacksonhen

www.jacksonhennigan.co.uk
    www.maiaweddingsandevents.co.uk

Hi there,

I would be interested in having a stall at the craft fair, as my name suggests, I make jewellery

It is Wolvey that is just off the A5 near Hinckley?

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

I'd love to but I hear you're not accepting any other jewellery makers?..sorry!
      Love LittleGems x
      http://LittleGemsUK.etsy.com
      www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X