Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be interested in a Sutton Coldfield Craft Fair??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be interested in a Sutton Coldfield Craft Fair??

Hi everyone,

I'm doing research into a potential summer craft fair in Sutton Coldfield (which is in West Midlands, 8-9 miles from Birmingham). There are very few 'real' craft fairs that go on this area, but since it's pretty affluent I think that a true 'handmade only' fair could be brilliant.

I have contacted a couple of venues and so am looking seriously for something in July. I would love to have a good mix of hand-made products from cards to candles, clothes to accessories, chocolate to jams and pickles!

I work in, and have a degree in marketing so you can count on a well promoted fair!!

I'd like to compile a list of interested crafters so if you're intersted please can you let me know, also telling me what you make and your email address (PM)?

Thanks all!!Can't wait to hear from you!

Caroline
    Last edited by Littlegems_cm; 06-03-2008, 11:44 AM. Reason: More further info!
    Love LittleGems x
    http://LittleGemsUK.etsy.com
    www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Thank you to everyone who's PM'd me! It's looking really promising, keep them coming!!!
    C
    Love LittleGems x
    www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

Thanks again for all the PMs, I'm building a lovely list but would still love to see more handmade chocs or jams there...anyone know anyone???

x
      Love LittleGems x
      www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

I'm interested even though I live in Shropshire my boyfriend lives in Acocks Green Birmingham, so I could easily stay at his to come over.

Comment

Originally posted by awaywith the faeries View Post
          I'm interested even though I live in Shropshire my boyfriend lives in Acocks Green Birmingham, so I could easily stay at his to come over.
          I would message littlegem as she doesn't come on every day. I know still had spaces left a few weeks ago. (But had enough jewellery stalls.)
          hth?
          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
          ___

Comment

Thanks Sam, gosh you are kind!

Yep can still squeeze a couple more in....but I've already got enough jewellery. As much as I love handmade jewellery, I don't want to be unfair to those that have already booked by creating too much competition....is this the right thing to do, as I hate turning people down???

Anyway, anyone else who would like to come, please message me with your email and I'll send you all the details.

Thanks again...
            Love LittleGems x
            www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

A Sutton Coldfield girl!

Hi,

I'm always searching for fairs in Sutton, my home town! and now that I've found you organising something, which is great, because sutton really needs some craft fairs, I sell jewellery and you're all fully booked! Pls keep me in mind for any future fairs that you may organise, I will book immediately!

Thanks
              Lorna Rae Jewellery - google me!

Comment

Yes I'm interested

Hi I'm new to the site but was told about it from some lovely crafters I met, if you have any events I can come to would be fantastic!! I have quite a few contacts of craft people too and possibly looking at doing an event over this side of Midlands

Would be great to speak soon, Gem

Originally posted by Littlegems_cm View Post
                Hi everyone,

I'm doing research into a potential summer craft fair in Sutton Coldfield (which is in West Midlands, 8-9 miles from Birmingham). There are very few 'real' craft fairs that go on this area, but since it's pretty affluent I think that a true 'handmade only' fair could be brilliant.

I have contacted a couple of venues and so am looking seriously for something in July. I would love to have a good mix of hand-made products from cards to candles, clothes to accessories, chocolate to jams and pickles!

I work in, and have a degree in marketing so you can count on a well promoted fair!!

I'd like to compile a list of interested crafters so if you're intersted please can you let me know, also telling me what you make and your email address (PM)?

Thanks all!!Can't wait to hear from you!

Caroline

Comment

Working...
                X