Handmade Craft Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handmade Craft Fair

Come and join us at Milnrow Cricket Club ( near Rochdale Lancashire) on March 26th 12- 5pm where we aim to showcase 30 local makers and crafters with their unique handmade items. We will be supporting Doctor Kershaw's Hospice in Royton so donations to the raffle from stallholders or local businesses are welcome with all proceedings donated to the hospice.

We are looking for crafters and artisan food makers who design and make their own work rather than buy in or create from kits or bought in components such as card toppers.

Free Entry but donations to the hospice gratefully received.

Tea and coffee available.

Ample free parking available in main car park a short walk from the club building.

Cost of a stall £20 of which 10% will be donated to the hospice and you will need to provide your own 6ft table and covering as there is only a limited number of tables available.

You will need public liability insurance and hygiene certificates if making food. To apply to be a stallholder email: [email protected] or find us on Facebook

Wow good luck with your event, so refreshing to see an organiser insisting on items being genuinely handmade AND the seller to have insurance. I know plenty of members on here who would jump at the chance to attend if they lived closer
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
      Wow good luck with your event, so refreshing to see an organiser insisting on items being genuinely handmade AND the seller to have insurance. I know plenty of members on here who would jump at the chance to attend if they lived closer
      I would certainly be very interested in this event, but unfortunately I am on the wrong side of the Pennines and it just isn't viable for me.

Welcome to the Forum Elliott Events, and good luck with your event.

Linda

Comment

Working...
      X