Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Craft Fair Bakewell,Derbyshire

Hi Everyone,

I will be running a Craft,Gift & Collectors Fair in Bakewell,Derbyshire from Friday 21st to Monday 24th March. Tables available on any of the days at only £16.00 for a 6ft (Book one day or all four)....also on every Weekend until Nov. Please contact me for details....and thank you to everyone for all the interest so far...Stuart
    Last edited by Peak Fairs; 05-03-2008, 10:28 PM.

Would this be ok ?

Hello Stuart,

I have just found this site and have found your post for the craft fair at bakewell. I live in Stoke so I'm not too far away.
    I read tarot cards and sell crystal jewellery, candles and spiritual books.
    Do you think that this kind of stall would " go down well " ? How many people usually turn up ?

Thank you for your time and attention.

Cosmic Angel

Comment

Hi Stuart

I've just come across your post regarding the Easter Fair in Bakewell and am very interested in exhibiting.

Myself and my husband design and handcraft greetings cards and candles and are based in Stoke on Trent.

Can you please advise what availability you have?

Kindest regards, Laura & Gordon

Comment

Bakewell, Derbyshire , Easter 4 Day Event

21st - 24th March, 4 Day Easter Special in Bakewell Derbyshire , For all last minute table bookings please contact me now, tables are £16.00 per day (6ft) we are also on every weekend until late November,and many thanks to everyone for all the enquiries & bookings so far, Stuart (Peak Fairs)

Comment

Bakewell Craft Fair

Originally posted by Peak Fairs View Post
          Hi Everyone,

I will be running a Craft,Gift & Collectors Fair in Bakewell,Derbyshire from Friday 21st to Monday 24th March. Tables available on any of the days at only £16.00 for a 6ft (Book one day or all four)....also on every Weekend until Nov. Please contact me for details....and thank you to everyone for all the interest so far...Stuart
          Hi Stuart,

Saw your notice and wondered how far in advance we need to book a table for the craft fairs. I think it is too late for the Easter fair but we would be interested in having a table in the future. We make our own cards and have just started making jewellery as well and thought we might try one of your fairs to sell them!!
          Thanks
          Julie (TJ cards)

Comment

craft fair

where bouts in Bakewell is your Craft fair I might bring the family for a look ?

Comment

Working...
            X