Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDSA Festive Open Day - Craft Stalls WANTED

Hello,

I am organising a Festive Open Day, for Veterinary charity PDSA.

PDSA was founded in 1917 by animal welfare pioneer, Maria D ickin CBE, PDSA is the UK’s leading veterinary charity. Operating through a UK-wide network of 51 Pet Hospitals and 380 Pet Practices (contracted private practices), PDSA provides free veterinary care to the sick and injured pets of people in need and promotes responsible pet ownership.

To help achieve this goal, I am organising is Festive Open Day, to help raise vital funds.
    The day will consist of hospital tours, preventative education, stalls, competitions plus much more.

Date & Time; Wednesday 14th December 2016, 10am - 3pm
    Locations; PDSA Pet-Hosptial, Hepton Court, York Road, Leeds, LS21 3AL.

I am searching you talended people, to hold your own craft stall at the event. Your stall can consist of anything you like.
    We are only asking for a £10 donation towards the charity, for your space. Unfortunaly we would need you to bring your own table.

If this is something you would be interested in, please email [email protected]

Last edited by PDSALEEDSEVENTS; 26-10-2016, 07:56 PM.

Hi & Welcome to the forum

I think you will get more interest if you can add the location and times of your show. People are from all across the country (& beyond) on here so no-one will reply without knowing where this is taking place.
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Hi Ali,

Thank you for welcoming me.

Yes, that is probaly a good idea! Silly me! haha
      Thanks for picking up on it.

Adrian.

Comment

No problem Adrian - it's amazing how the most obvious things are usually the ones we forget to add!

Good luck with your event, hope you raise loads of money for this very worthy cause!
        Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
        Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
        Follow me on Twitter:
        @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Working...
        X