Castle Ashby Country Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Ashby Country Fair

Anyone done this fair before? Found it adverised on the net and wondered if it might be worth it. Haven't been in contact yet so have no idea about prices etc. A day of country sport and entertainment for all the family, now in its 27th year. Over 100 tradestands, craft fair and hours of arena entertainments. Adults £7, Oaps £5. schoolchildren £3. Free parking, Sun 13 Jul 08 - 09.30hours to 18.00 hours
    Horton Road, Brafield on the Green, Northampton Northamptonshire NN7 1BJ

My Sister is a keen horse rider and has been competing at quite a high level, the number of people that events like this is usually quite high. It would just depend on the stall price. If reasonable would e interested myself.

Comment

I have had all the paperwork for this show sent to me today. It actually looks like it would be really good and there is so much going on. Estimated visitors 20,000. Its £51 for a stand which is 3 meters by 7 meters (I think). Its on Sun 13th July, the web site is
      www.castleashbycountryfair.co.uk Selina

Comment

As well asd the outside trade spaces there is also a craft tent I am not sure if they still have spaces though. It is £40 for the day including table chairs and a power point.

Comment

Where did you find this Jo? I can't find it on any of my paperwork. There is two shows at Castle Ashby though, maybe its for the other one. Inside a marquee sounds good unless its really sunny, then I'd be gutted!! Selina

Comment

Originally posted by Selina View Post
            Where did you find this Jo? I can't find it on any of my paperwork. There is two shows at Castle Ashby though, maybe its for the other one. Inside a marquee sounds good unless its really sunny, then I'd be gutted!! Selina
            When I phoned Debbie yesterday after seeing your post I asked if they also had a craft marquee on site she gave me the details of the lady running it. I don't want to post her phone number on the web I will PM you with it. I am also doing the other Castle Ashby fair in June.

Comment

Thanks for that Jo, just called her and typically no room for jewellery inside the marquee. Shame because I'd rather be with other crafters and people coming into the marquee know they are going for the crafts! Selina

Comment

Ya inside the marquee would be the place to be.
                Check out my hemp necklace store.
                Hemp Necklace

I also have a free tutorial on How to Make a Hemp Necklace or How to Make a Hemp Bracelet

These articles are free for reprint on your site or blog.

Comment

Working...
                X