Shirecrafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirecrafts

I have been up to woodlands nurseries stapleton Leicester and have seen that they are holding a craft fair on the 7,8 and 9th March, it is being organised by shirecrafts, but have been to one of theres.

I was wondering if any one had feed back from there events before i ring for information.

Can't help I'm afraid but could possibly be interested, only problem is couldn't do all the days, Selina

Comment

I had the same problem of not being able to do all the days, some are two days and others are three. I think you would also need to stay over so that there was less travel / expenses. They also do them at dobbies at atherstone.
      x Maria

Website
      Blogging
      Facebook
      Flickr

Comment

I have managed to book this today, it is £120 for all three days, did not ask about doing two days, as some one has offered to go and friday fo me.

Comment

Sorry for being negative, but if your were able to book this event as such short notice, did you not ask why? By now I would have thought that the fair would have been fully booked if it's good.

Comment

I have it this quite a lot being able to get in at short notice. from the people that have organised such like events. it is partly down to what a I sell, as there are not many people that sell the same in this area. There has been a few organisers last year that did not have space, but when they found out what it is they have found room.

Will have to see, it is a very big and busy garden center any way

Comment

Go for it hope that you do well - it's this week - eek!! Maybe I'll get over during the weekend.

Good Luck.

Claire x

Comment

Working...
              X