X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StefC
    replied
    That is probably true, Mo.

I am looking for last minute tables (I finally got my sewing act together) and, as a small and new seller, would love to see and advert like that... but £35 might put me off as I would not anticipate covering my costs.

But good luck on the day. I hope you get a good turn out. Do remember us for future events

Leave a comment:

• MornieG Jewellery
    replied
    I agree we book our Christmas events at the latest in the spring of that year. For a small local event that is only 4 hours long I do think this is expensive for a lot of small makers which is who you are going to get at this late stage.

Mo.XX

Leave a comment:

• foresthandknits
    replied
    I think you need to have advertised this a few months ago! All weekends in November and December have been booked up for months . . . . .

Leave a comment:

• Looking for Craft Exhibitiors! Bournemouth and surrounding areas

Hello!

I am from a company called Simply Events and we are organising a Christmas Market/Craft and Food Fayre to be held on Saturday 12th December at Talbot Heath School. We are looking for a range of exhibitors; if this interests you please give us a call on 01202 233225 for more information.

Stall fees are £35 and the Market is to run from 11am-3pm with stall set up from 8:30am.
    Please let me know if you have any more questions.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you!

Phoebe
    Advert.jpg
Working...
X