Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Craft Exhibitiors! Bournemouth and surrounding areas

Hello!

I am from a company called Simply Events and we are organising a Christmas Market/Craft and Food Fayre to be held on Saturday 12th December at Talbot Heath School. We are looking for a range of exhibitors; if this interests you please give us a call on 01202 233225 for more information.

Stall fees are £35 and the Market is to run from 11am-3pm with stall set up from 8:30am.
    Please let me know if you have any more questions.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you!

Phoebe
    Advert.jpg

I think you need to have advertised this a few months ago! All weekends in November and December have been booked up for months . . . . .

Comment

I agree we book our Christmas events at the latest in the spring of that year. For a small local event that is only 4 hours long I do think this is expensive for a lot of small makers which is who you are going to get at this late stage.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

That is probably true, Mo.

I am looking for last minute tables (I finally got my sewing act together) and, as a small and new seller, would love to see and advert like that... but £35 might put me off as I would not anticipate covering my costs.

But good luck on the day. I hope you get a good turn out. Do remember us for future events
        Do not watch this space

Comment

Working...
        X