Scottish Craft fair March 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Craft fair March 15th

I will be closing this fair to crafters on the 2ed of March.There are still a some places left if anyone wants to join us.Just send me a message.

There will be a craft fair and country and western event at Grannie Healin Hame Holiday Park Embo Dornoch March 15th.
    This is a charity event for The Embo Hall building fund.All ptiches will be £10 with ALL moneys going to The Embo hall.
    The holiday park has over 140 owner caravans and over 80 hire fleet ( which are all full for this weekend ) as well as being close to many villages and towns in the area. This is a big weekend here at the park but this is the first time that there has been a craft fair with the Country and Western event.
    This is a outdoor event. It is planned to be on grass but will be moved to car park if grass is to soft. We do not have tables or tarps so bring you own. You will have lots of room to set up and display but space will be limited. For more info.you can contact me to book your space.

I know a lot of you are to far away to come this far but there are a few Scottish Crafters here and this just may be the fair for you.
    Shabby Neesey
Working...
X