Chippenham Peru Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chippenham Peru Fair

myself and some other students are running a fair on the 8th of August in chippenham neeld hall in order to fundraise for our volunteering trip to an orphanage in Peru. Stalls here are only £10 towards our cause and we do not ask for any commission! If you're interested please contact me via : [email protected]

We hope to hear from you soon!

Emma

Hi There,

I am a student at Hardenhuish School Chippenham and I have made the decision to partake in a ‘Camps International’ 4 week expedition to Peru in the Summer of 2015 where we plan to help the local community by building community centres are teaching English and IT skills in rural Primary schools. In order to raise money for this, I am going to hold a Fundraising Fair in the Neeld Hall Chippenham on Sunday the 3rd of May. I have previously held a similar fairs in August which was successful despite having had only one week to plan it, one very successful fair in late November for Christmas and another recently in late January which was incredibly busy, beautiful and diverse - hence my choice to hold another. Stalls only cost £15 for one 6ft x 2ft table and £20 for two joined together 6ft x 2 ft tables (or space) which is a lot cheaper in comparison to similar fairs! The fair will run from 11am to 3pm with an hour to set up beforehand.

I would love for you to join us on this day and for you to have the peace of mind to know that your stall fee is contributing to a fantastic cause!

Please contact: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X