Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs Leicestershire List

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know that due to the lack of information regarding Craft Fairs and Events in Leicestershire, I am working on a newly launched website which will be listing Craft Fairs & Events in Leicestershire. As well as profiling and displaying work from East Midland Based artists & crafters. We is also currently arranging our first Craft Fair in Leicester (Details TBA).

LCF is totally non profit, run by volunteer crafters, and all money raised from advertising on the site and table sales will be completely ploughed into advertising the events.

We plan to find one good venue to organise regular fairs throughout the year, so the public get to know the location.

I am currently compiling a list of known Craft events in Leicestershire, so if you have any details of any fairs please email me direct [email protected] so they can be included.

Also it would be great if you could register on the site so we can email everyone when we have the details of the craft fair we are organising in Leicester.

Any help or advise on how we can make this a success would also be very .

Thanks for Reading.
    Last edited by TonyLCF; 13-02-2008, 02:55 PM. Reason: Needed to highlight a point
Working...
X