Claughton Village Hall Craft Fair. Lune Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claughton Village Hall Craft Fair. Lune Valley

We are holding a regular monthly craft fair at Claughton Village Hall. Stalls include. Hand made Jewellery, Hand Rolled Candles, Hand Made Cards, Lakeland Fragrances, Honey and Wine Hampers,Art, upholstery, and fresh hot chocolate and delicious coffees from the Coffee Cow. Come and watch a candle being made. There will be a Tombola and Raffle for jewellery. Free Admission, Free Parking and Disabled Access. Next Fair March 16th.

For more details on other dates throughout the year, please email me at ***************@btconnect.com
    or phone the nuber below.

contact no is ***********

Spaces available for Woodturning. Handmade Soap, or anything that isnt on the above list at £10.00 per table.

Stalls are also available for April 27th and May 25th at Halton Youth and Community Centre. Nr Lancaster £12.00 per Table
    Last edited by Jangle; 11-02-2008, 11:35 AM. Reason: More Info

I'm booked for 3 later in the year!!

Comment

Aw d'ya know I told Michelle I thought it might be just a bit too far for me Tip Top....

....but if you're goin to 3 I might have another looksee at the map and see...

you know Bacup, whaddya reckon?

Shaz x
      Keepsake Kollections
      & Rossendale Ramblings!
      http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

My first one is July then Oct and Dec.

It might be a bit of a trek but once you're on the M65 and then M6 its a straight run. My parents are still in Rochdale and I go over the Grane Road to Haslingden instead of via Bury or the motorway as its quicker. I don't know how long it will take you, but you could always book one fair and then reserve for others and if you find it ok finalise the booking. Thats if Jangle will let you!!

Its a different catchment area for you though....!!

See how the Lostock Hall one goes later this month and then decide?!!

Comment

My sister uses the Grane Road to travel from her home in Boarshaw, Middleton to the Bae site at Salmesbury every day....bit of a trek everyday eh?

I mentioned Claughton to my fella today, he said its a day out init?! So I might be joining you Tip!

Keep you posted
          Shaz x
          Keepsake Kollections
          & Rossendale Ramblings!
          http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
          X