Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Craft Fair - West of Edinburgh

Hi,

I've taken over the running of a monthly craft fair. I'm looking for crafters who may be interested in participating. This is a small craft fair, run alongside a farmers market. The cost to the crafter is very low (under £4 usually). We are limited to the number of stalls we can have due to the size of the room we use, and never have more than 2 of any craft.

I'm ideally looking for crafts other than cards or jewellery as I have quite a few of those on my list, (but I'll happily add you to the list and try and get you in at some point if cards or jewellery is what you do). If you're interested, please can you email me at [email protected] or through the contact page on my website: http://www.sparklez.co.uk/contact/contactme.html

Look forward to hearing from you.

Carol
    Last edited by Sparklez; 12-04-2008, 08:31 PM.
    Sparklez.co.uk
    Handmade Jewellery

Could you please tell me where about in Edinburgh and what you need as I am a knitter that might be interested in this fair.
    Ellen

Comment

Hi Ellen,

The craft fair is in Balerno. We're looking for all types of craft. If you email me your contact details and what type of knitting you do, I'll add you to the list and let you know when we have spaces. My email is [email protected].

Thanks
      Carol
      Last edited by Sparklez; 12-04-2008, 08:29 PM.
      Sparklez.co.uk
      Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Hi there, I have emailed you for further details
        Thanks
        www.colynscottagebears.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Just noticed I've mistyped me email address in the reply to Ellen, so if you used that address, please can you resend your email to [email protected] as I haven't received an email from you.

Thanks
          Carol
          Sparklez.co.uk
          Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Bumping this up again

Hi,

Just bumping this up as I know there have been a lot of new crafters joined recently.

Still looking for crafters for our monthly fair, especially in the run up to Christmas when we can use the extra small hall and fit an extra 4-5 people in.

Sorry, but I can't take any more jewellers, as I'm already struggling to fit everyone in. Ideally looking for something thats just a little bit different.

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested, or PM me for more details.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Carol
            Sparklez.co.uk
            Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Working...
            X