Craft fair Herefordshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair Herefordshire

For anyone in the Herefordshire or Worcestershire areas we are organizing a craft fair for the Easter Weekend. If anyone is interested and hasn't already arranged booking for other events let me know and I can forward the details.

The event is in Bromyard, Herefordshire.

As an update the event is at the Bay Horse in Bromyard andwill be held on the Easter Sunday and Monday. PM me for the address to the Bay Horse Website as the forum didn't allow me to post it as I had not yet made 25 posts. :-(

Bromyard is the home of the Bromyard Folk Festival which last year for the first time held their own craft fair so attendees at the Bay Horse should be able to get contacts for the the next folk festival fair. The Folk Festival attracts a lot of people who are probably more craft oriented than most. We will pass on any contact information that may be of help for attendance at the next folk festival sometime in September.

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff; 08-02-2008, 03:22 PM. Reason: Update

herefordshire fair

hi jeff, i live in herefordshire and make funky wire jewellery would be intrested in fair could you pm me the details thanks
    visit my website www.kayaflower-jewellery.com

Comment

Working...
    X