Spring Fair in Wiltshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Fair in Wiltshire

Dear All, we are looking for a small number of people to hold stalls at the Grittleton School Spring Fair on 10th April 1-3pm. Cost of stalls are £15, PM me if you are interested and I will give you teacher concerned email.

Thanks and see look forward to meeting some of you.

Lisa

Have PM'd you
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I'll check if I'm available and get back to you.

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Thanks more the merrier

Comment

Hi Lisa, I will send you a pm. We are very close to grittelton. Would love to come. JOnny

quote=silversurfer;63417]Dear All, we are looking for a small number of people to hold stalls at the Grittleton School Spring Fair on 10th April 1-3pm. Cost of stalls are £15, PM me if you are interested and I will give you teacher concerned email.

Thanks and see look forward to meeting some of you.

Lisa[/quote]
          Last edited by jonny; 05-02-2008, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Lisa - I sent a mail to the person and I've not heard anything back?
            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

It will come, it took a while for him to get back to me. If you have n't heard by the end of the week I'll chase him.

Lisa

Comment

Stalls

hi Lisa,

Very new to craft forum, just joined today need to find craft avents near Bristol, so if your not sold put I would be very interested.
                Hand made cards and jewellery.

Be happy

Carol

Comment

Think it is about done now, space is filling up, however if you pm I'll pass on the details and the school can say yeah or na.

Comment

Can I just check .... 10th April is a Thursday ... are they holding this on a Thursday?

I probably won't be able to do it in that case as it's half-term and my son will be at home....
                    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Yep it is a Thursday 1-3pm.. were you not told that?

Comment

Working...
                      X