Any small craft fairs in the Home Counties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any small craft fairs in the Home Counties

I have recently decided to exhbit/sell my jewellery at craft fairs and am looking for possibilities in the home counties. I am based in Middlesex so am happy to travel to Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey etc. I have seen there are HEAPS of fairs where you pay £200+ for stand but as I am just starting out I really only want to pay up to £100 max!!

Anyone out there know of any possibles.

thanks
    Ceramicm

Aylesbury - Bucks

Hi
    We're holding a charity fund raising day on sunday 6th July 12-4pm which will consist of craft stalls (jewellery, cards, home produce etc) as well as traditional fund raising activities such as bouncy castles, apple bobbing etc:

We're charging £15 per stall (bargain) an you keep all profit made on the day. You just need to bring along a table and set yourself up on the day.

We're in Wingrave near Aylesbury, please contact me if you want further details

best wishes
    Georgie

[email protected]

Comment

Craft Fairs

Hi - I'm in Uxbridge Middx and trying to organise a Saturday Craft fair in Central Uxbridge if you are interested would be glad to speak more if you want to join us - no dates yet just gathering the numbers and seeing how many interested. Tables look like about £20 but this figure should drop with the more I can get involved. Just drop me a line.

Good luck.

Comment

Hello,

We are holding an art & craft fair as part of our open day in Dunstable. At the moment it is penciled in for 7th june.
        Pitch if free, however you need to bring your own table & chairs.
        For more info call 01582 861472 or email [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X