Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Charity Craft Fayre - Scotter, Lincs

Hi,

My sisters and I are organising a Christmas Charity Craft Fayre at Scotter Village Hall (DN21 3SB) on Saturday 30th November 2 - 5pm. We have a few spaces left for stalls and would welcome anyone who is interested, no matter what your craft or speciality.

This is our first event and we're organising it to raise money for the local Nursing Home who looked after our mother, Holly Tree Lodge, Scotton.

Stalls are a £10 doantion to funds so anything you make on the day is yours and we have some 6ft and 3ft tables are available for hire at no extra charge but these are disappearing quickly so are being hired out on a first come, first served basis.

We have many local artisans and craftspeople already signed up, some local carollers to provide entertainment, games stalls for the children, refreshments, tombola, bric a brac stall and a huge raffle with prizes donated by local businesses.

There's a a large free car park, extensive advertising and buy in from locals and local businesses alike so it should be an excellent day.

If you're interested in having a stall please contact me by reply, or directly at: [email protected]
Working...
X