Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Craft Fairs

Hi Guys
    Just joined and looking for some information on Christmas Fairs for this year. Yes I know Christmas has just been but I was wondering if anyone can recommend craft fairs for the east coast of Scotland ( edinburgh, Fife etc.). Last year was my first year and I went to New Lanark to sell. I want to sell in the same type of place....indoor and large but on the east coast. I really only want to do one weekend of selling.
    Any ideas would be great
    Lou

ahhhh, noooooo xmas talk! I have only just got over the tears/tantrums/joy/laughter/pressie sneak peeking from the xmas we just had! xmas sends me crazy....ahhhhhh
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

There are a lot of posters on here from up your way, no doubt they will give you some info. Keep checking

Comment

hi thanks for your replies...still looking for info if anyone can help
        lou

Comment

Try Lothain Events or Edinburgh Craft Fairs, both have listings on their websits for Christmas.

HTH
          Carol
          Sparklez.co.uk
          Handmade Jewellery

Comment

I recently posted a couple of websites, one of which you could search for craft fairs in any area of the country. I dont have the thread to hand but it must still be on the forum archives somewhere if you have a look around, perhaps under the Craft Fair section...

hth
            Shaz x
            Keepsake Kollections
            & Rossendale Ramblings!
            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
            X