Handmade Craft Fair in Harpole, Northamptonshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handmade Craft Fair in Harpole, Northamptonshire

I am fed up with attending craft fairs that are organised by non-crafters who just take anyone's money. (Last one I attended did not get advertised, there were 15 stalls and 10 of those were jewellery and 1 was selling handbags that were brought in. SO...... instead of just moaning I am organising a craft fair for the 15th December - "Harpole Handmade Crafts" all stallholders must have handmade, baked or decorated unique gifts. I am just waiting on confirmation on the booking of the venue but wondered if anyone would be interested. Stalls will be £20. Please email me: [email protected]

Harpole, know it well. Not been there for years though. Went to school in Daventry. Good luck with it. Weather permitting I will pop over for a looksee.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi Claire,

I'll try & drop in to say hello - always happy to show support for another handmade only fair

Claire
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Hi Claire, hope it goes well, I might zip over and have a look, I would offer to bring some candles but I'm doing a show on the 14th so not sure if I'm going to have any stock left, maybe I'll have to get busy and make some more, just my luck I wont sell any on the Saturday tho' lol.

Comment

Sadly, I am too far away to even consider visiting, but I want to wish you the best of luck with your event.

I co-organise an annual event and I know how much work goes into organising a quality event.

Linda

Comment

Working...
          X