This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalls Wanted For New Craft Fair

The first Traditions Craft Fair will be taking place at Lostock Hall Community High School, Todd Lane North, Lostock Hall, Preston Lancashire PR5 5UR on Saturday 23 February 2008 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

The day will include stalls, workshops and demonstrations of traditional music, dance, arts and crafts, plus refreshments available.

If you would like a stall at this event (to become an annual event), please contact me for further details.

I've pm'd you!

Comment

...and so have I!

Shaz
      Keepsake Kollections
      & Rossendale Ramblings!
      http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Thanks for the quick response and for all the info!

Look forward to meeting you!

Comment

Hello, not sure if you got my pm but am really interested in doing this, thank you & hope to hear form you soon, Sarah

Comment

gay bearne

would like to sell at craft fairs live in essex please let me know where they are held.
            gay bearne

Comment

This is an old thread - the fair has been and gone.

You may be better starting a new thread and asking the questions there

Comment

Is an Essex market classed the same as a craft fair?

Hi folks - I've not got a craft fair to advertise - but I am in the process of setting up an art and crafts market in Wickford, Essex.

Still waiting for full details to be finalised, but if you want to cantact me - I'll then get back to you with full details once they are known.

Cheers
                Wayne
                Arts and Craft positions in Kent, Essex and London
                http://www.shalamarshops.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shalamar View Post
                  Hi folks - I've not got a craft fair to advertise - but I am in the process of setting up an art and crafts market in Wickford, Essex.

Still waiting for full details to be finalised, but if you want to cantact me - I'll then get back to you with full details once they are known.

Cheers
                  Wayne
                  As per my previous post.

Please start a new thread - don't resurrect old threads for Craft Fairs that have been and gone because you won't get as much interest

Comment

Working...
                  X