Anyone done this fair before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone done this fair before?

Hi everyone ossie here from fraught iron,just wondering if anyone has ever done the craft fair at hanger one in northhants before.
    The last one was in november 2007,we have been invited to do one there in june and wondered if anyone had any experience of the fair.
    Was it a success etc.
    Yours ossie.
    Ozzie
    www.fraught-iron.co.uk

Havent done it but might be interested as Northants is next to Warks where I live, any info appreciated, Selina

Comment

Hangar One

I have never heard of this Craft Fair, but Hangar One is on the old Sywell airfield and a good location being close to both Northampton and Wellingborough, the downside is would people actually go here specially for a craft fair I wonder.
      There is daily flying, an aircraft museum and other event, but a craft fair, uuumm, not so sure about that.

David Griffiths

Comment

Hangar One

Visited a fair at Hangar One last November. As a regular visitor to fairs this one was excellent . There must have been over 60 stalls there. An amazing variety of different crafts all hand made ( which makes a change). I visited in the afternoon and it was packed!! I'll go again. Found this info by County Calendar site.
        Woodenlady

Comment

Hanger one Craft Fair

Hi
          I've not done this fair before, which i'm doing all three this year as I have beend told that they are very good.
          Hope this helps

Sam

Comment

Craft fair at Hangar One

I understand via county calendar web site that there are 2 fairs here this year one in June and another in November . As an avid craft visitor I would recommend it.The fair was very busy with visitors and by the happy faces I saw at the event and the comments made by the stall holders to me last November this seems to have been very worthwhile.
            Woodenlady.

Comment

Working...
            X