Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Leicestershire

Hi all
    I'm looking for craft fairs in and around the Leicestershire area for me to have a stall at.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by emmad1990 View Post
    Hi all
    I'm looking for craft fairs in and around the Leicestershire area for me to have a stall at.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks!
    Hi I'm also looking to do craft fairs in Leicestershire and South Notts. Have you looked at stallfinder.com? There's also a Xmas fair at Rawlins Academy (Loughborough) in November. Kate

Comment

Hi there,

If either of you are still looking for craft fairs to exhibit at, we have the following opportunities at Cotesbach Educational Trust.

The dates we have confirmed so far are: Saturday 7th March, Saturday 4th April, Saturday 6th June, Saturday 4th July, Saturday 11th July.

All markets run between 10am and 4pm, with time either side for setting up and packing down.

Stalls cost £15 for a stall for the entire day within our stunning 18th Century Schoolhouse.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss these further.

Kind Regards,

Harriet Schofield (Centre Co-ordinator)
      [email protected]

Comment

My name is Sam from Charnwood Entertainments, an events company based in Leicester and we are currently looking for stallholders to trade at our upcoming Christmas market ‘Winterland’, being held at Fosse Park, Leicester (November 13th-December 31st). If you are interested in booking a stall, please email me at [email protected] for further information!

Comment

What is the rule of entering this fair in the pandemic?

Comment

Working...
          X